Monday, October 25, 2010

Cher Lloyd Caught In Some Foolish Lies!





Is she serious?!
Check out this video (above) that calls out X Factor contestant Cher Lloyd on lying about writing her own lyrics to tracks that she's performed during the competition!
What was she thinking??

joseph gordon levitt cancels hitrecord event after death in family


Joseph Gordon-Levitt had created an event that looked unique and potentially awesome for his fans.


Understandably, after JGL's recent tragedy in his family, he's chosen to cancel the event.


Here's a statement JGL posted on hitrecord.org:



Ladies and Gentlemen,


I have some regrettable news regarding the FALL FORMAL. As you might know, these past two weeks have been the worst of my life. To those contributing tribute RECords re: my brother dan, you have my deepest gratitude.


I’m eager to get back to work, but I also feel like I’ve just had an arm chopped off and so I’m finding myself less than capable these days.


I’ve considered various possibilities on how to make the show happen another way – the Town Hall Theater has been so accommodating in figuring this out with us. But in the end, I just don’t feel up to it right now and have decided to cancel the show.


If it’s any consolation, we hitRECorders can take heart in knowing that our production was on-track to selling all 1500 tickets – a victory in itself well worthy of ice cream.


Chin up, there’s still much to do and a bright future ahead.

Thanks again…

<3 J


PS. Ticketmaster will send an automatic notice to email and phone purchasers. A notification message that their creditcard accounts will be credited with a full refund. It takes about, 48 hours to show up on most credit-card statements. You can call ticketmaster at 800-982-2787 for more information.


It's an unfortunate situation, but we think you handled it well, JGL. You were upfront and honest with your fans, and you've promised them all full refunds. What else could you do?


Stay strong, JGL! Our thoughts are with you and your family during this rough time.


[Image via WENN.]



Helen Keller
Breaking news flash
Fernnand Leger
The world of info
Elvis Aron Presley

No comments: